We've released the 1.4.15 and 1.8.15 Bundle Vesions for the Galaxy 32.
Depending on your unit, you will have access to one of those 2 Public Bundle Versions.
- Added support for MRC remote controller.
- Added UI/UX improvements in Monitoring, Surround and Session tabs.
- Added monitoring pop-out widget with volume controls, preset recall and always-on-top function.
- Added quick-recall software preset system.
- Added tooltips for various control panel settings.
- Added detach functionality for Routing, Surround, Monitoring and Session tabs.
- Added DC coupled outputs on/off switch in control panel settings.
- Fixed issues where certain configurations might result in audible clicks on analog outputs.
- Fixed issues where software preset recall would not load settings correctly.
- Fixed issue where Mixer 1 master level would not recall state correctly.
For MacOS Users - we've also released the new 4.6.0 Driver with MRC Support. To perform the update as you should, you should skip the Prompt to restart your Mac when you're being asked to, wait for both the Firmware and Control Panel to get installed, and then restart manually.
1.8.15 is for the following HW Revisions:
8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 10.1, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2, 11.3
1.4.15 is for the following HW Revisions:
4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 6.0, 7.0, 7.1
If you have any issues with the new updates - do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.