This Orion 32+ Gen4 product activation is a mandatory process required to be completed
on the first run of the interface. It is needed to validate your product warranty and to gain
access to our special software packages and exclusive product offers.
Please note that the mandatory device activation procedure requires an active Internet
connection on your computer. Activating an Antelope Audio device offline is not possible.
1. Connect the provided power supply to the power connector on the Orion 32+ Gen4's
rear panel. Connect the power plug to an AC/DC mains outlet.
Note: The switching power supply automatically accommodates mains electricity in any
country. Always use the provided power supply to prevent accidental damage.
2. Connect the Orion 32+ Gen4 to your Windows or Mac computer using a USB-C cable or
a Thunderbolt™ 3 cable (not included).
Legacy Thunderbolt™ 2 connections are possible using third-party adapters and
The USB or Thunderbolt™ connection is required to have the Orion 32+ Gen4
recognized by the Antelope Launcher and Control Panel applications at all times.
3. Open your internet browser and navigate to https://antelopeaudio.com/login/
4. Login to the Antelope Audio user area with your e-mail and password. If you don't have
an account, visit https://antelopeaudio.com/sign-up/ to create one.
5. Click on the 'Activate New Device' button.
6. Click on ‘Orion 32+ Gen4' from the device list.
7. Download and install the Antelope Launcher application for Windows or macOS.
8. Open the Antelope Launcher application and click on the 'Login' button. Enter the
e-mail and password you used to login into the Antelope Audio user area and click 'Login'.
9. Click on 'Activate' to open the Device Management Wizard.
Note: If the Orion 32+ Gen4 does not appear in the 'Devices' tab, click on 'Not seeing your
device?' and follow the on-screen instructions.
10. In the Device Management Wizard, choose 'Enable additional features” if you prefer to
configure functionality add-ons as well (available later) and click 'Continue'.
11. Upon successful activation, the final window will read ‘You have successfully activated
your device. Software is required to be installed and up to date for the device to be used.'
Click 'Software Installation' to go through the rest of the setup process or ‘Install Later’ if
you prefer to postpone this step. It is available later via the launcher’s Manage Device
The following warning message advises to power off or unplug any devices connected to
the Orion 32+ Gen4 to avoid any potential damage during the firmware installation
process. Click ‘Continue’ when ready and go through the instructions that follow.
After the installation is complete, you can proceed with the instructions for your operating
system and configure the Orion 32+ Gen4 for use with your Windows or macOS computer.
Note: The Orion 32+ Gen4 will be listed in the 'My Hardware' page of the Antelope Audio
user area with its serial number and activation date.