My Device is not Recognized by the Computer (PC)
There are a few reasons why your device would not be recognized by your system.
Before jumping in let's make sure you have the Antelope Driver properly installed on your System!
You can download the driver from the launcher by taking the following steps:
1. Click on the Need Help? button inside the Antelope Launcher.
2. Select your device and connection type and press next
3. Restart your computer
Note: For Windows users that want to connect over Thunderbolt we recommend reading the following article. It contains a lot of useful information about compatibility and different settings.
Click here to learn more.
After that your device should show up in the Device Manager and Sound Settings.
If it does not, please try the following:
1. Make sure that you are using the USB cable provided with the unit.
2. Make sure that the Thunderbolt cable you are connecting your device with is Apple Certified
If you are using a Thunderbolt 2 cable with a Thunderbolt 2 to 3 adapter, make sure that the adapter is also from apple.
3. Never have both Thunderbolt and USB connected at the same time.
4. Always have the unit connected directly to the computer.
We do not recommend using any hubs or extenders.
5. Try switching the device to different ports.
6. Try powering off the device and then powering it back on.
(either unplug it from the power cable or if you have it plugged in to a power strip with a switch simply flip the switch off and on)
If it does show up in Device Manager and Sound Settings, than the device can be used to output and record sound.
After this you need to make sure that the device is shown in the Antelope Launcher:
There are few reasons for the device not showing up inside the Antelope Launcher despite being recognized in your Sound Settings. All of them are related to our Manager Server which will download after installing and running the Antelope Launcher.
To make sure that the Manager Server is running correctly please make sure you rid yourself of any potential program or application that might interfere with it.
For that we do not recommend having any Anti-Virus programs, Firewalls or Cleaner applications installed on your computer.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please make sure to contact our Technical Support Team through our support page.