This article will explain how to allow the installation of Antelope Unified Driver in Security & Privacy on MacOS 10.15 Catalina, 11.0 Big Sur & 12.0 Monterey.
*If you have an Apple computer with M1 chipset, please go through the following article.
First, install the Unified Driver from the SYSTEM section in the Antelope Launcher:
When installing the Unified Driver, the following Security window will appear:
Click "Open Security Preferences"
If the "System Extension Updated" window does not appear, please manually navigate to:
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General
- Click the lock to make changes and enter your Mac username and password
- Allow apps downloaded from " App Store and identified developers".
- Click "Allow.." to enable the Kernel Extension "Elektrosfera"
Finally, Restart the computer:
The driver installation should be successful after Restart.
If your Mac or Antelope Launcher doesn't recognize the Antelope interface, try to unplug and plug back the power cable from the back of the Antelope interface in order to power cycle it.
If that doesn't help either, please contact our Technical Support to receive further help!
- Antelope Audio OS Compatibility Chart
- Antelope Audio Compatibility with Apple M1 Computers
- Device not recognized when using Thunderbolt under Mac OS X
- AFX2DAW Getting Started and Troubleshooting