Release date: (06.01.2020)
New in Control Panel Version 2.1.9:
- OSCP : New redesigned user interface with focused customization.
- OSCP : Updated mic preamp channel strip.
- OSCP : Updated Auraverb GUI.
- OSCP : New routing matrix color scheme with possibility for custom color patterns.
- OSCP : New show/hide channels from input & output sections in the routing matrix
- OSCP : Improved signal meters with updated peak indication.
- OSCP : Updated module detaching mode
- OSCP : Improved FX channel strip layout in the Effects tab.
- OSCP : Added full screen mode.
- OSCP : Added dedicated "Monitoring Control" section.
- OSCP : New ‘Admin’ section with quick access to key webpages and assistance links.
- OSCP : Added '48v Phantom Power' protection with tool-tip (CTRL+Left Click).
- OSCP : Misc added multiple channel control on the internal mixers.
- OSCP : Misc updated A/B monitoring selection switch.
- OSCP : Misc improved widget performance and reaction time.
- OSCP : Introduced multiple bug fixes and general improvements.
- OSCP : Added support for Filtek MK3 - 3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF
- OSCP : Added support for Blonder Tongue Audio Baton - Tube Graphic Equalizer
Known issues in Version 2.1.9:
- OSCP : The routing matrix returns to its default color state and row position upon restart.
Please, save your session via Project Session tab, to store your settings and bypass this behavior.
- ОSCP : Different widget scale size on the ADAT routing I/O on 44.1/48.0 kHz.
- Please check the Orion Studio User Manual for in-depth information related to the control panel and it's new features.
Orion Studio SC Firmware 2.70 / Bundle 2.1.13
New in Version 2.70:
- OSFW : Added support for Filtek MK3 - 3-Band EQ / HPF / LPF
- OSFW : Added support for Blonder Tongue Audio Baton - Tube Graphic Equalizer
Improvements & Fixes in Version 2.70:
- OSFW : Fixed inaccurate headphone output balance between HP1 & HP2 outputs.
- OSFW : Resolved various playback issues after placing the unit on "Standby Mode".
- OSFW : Improved DSP stability & behavior in some scenarios.
Known Issues in 2.70: