If your Antelope device is not recognized when using a Thunderbolt connection under Mac OS X (mostly relevant for the latest few versions) and you have double-checked that the Comm. Interface in the system menu of the device is set to Thunderbolt, please perform the following:
1. Open the Antelope Launcher
2. Click the settings button on the top right of Launcher and go to Options -> Advanced. Select "Never" for Unified driver.
3. Navigate to the downloads section of your product on our support page and download the Mac OS X driver.
5. Once the driver is downloaded, run the installer and click Remove. Reboot the computer.
5. Run the driver installer again and install the available version. If presented with a prompt to Open System Preferences, do so and allow the driver in the Security and privacy settings of the operating system (will be listed as Elektrosfera).
6. Reboot the computer once more and check if the issue is resolved.
If this does not help, please contact our support team.