If your Antelope device is not recognised when you are using Thunderbolt in OS X Mojave and you have double-checked that the Comm. Interface is set to Thunderbolt please perform the following:
1. Open the Antelope Launcher
2. Navigate to the ADMINISTRATION tab in the lower right corner of the Launcher
3. On the bottom part of the displayed ADMIN window you will see the option "Disable Automatic Driver Install. Select that option (the check box must be checked)
4. Navigate to downloads section of your product and download the Unified Driver 3.23.
5. Once the driver is downloaded, run the installer and hit on Downgrade driver (the currently installed version will show 3.26 and we need to downgrade it to the installed 3.23)
If this does not help, please contact our support team.