- Download the latest .dnt file for 64 or 32 (bottom of the page).
- Connect your device to the same network as your computer.
- and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Wait a minute for the process to finish.
- Restart the device.
Now you should be able to use the device in redundancy mode.
For users on Mojave and later, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Dante updater in the Dante controller:
2. In the new window, click on the hamburger menu in the top right and select Advanced Settings.
3. Check all boxes:
4. Click on Library -> imported files and import the firmware attached in the article.
5. Click "Home" in the upper left, select imported firmware files and click update.