Please note that the mandatory device activation procedure requires an active Internet connection on your computer. Activating an Antelope Audio device offline is not possible. Your OCX HD must be activated online to work. This chapter contains the necessary instructions:
1. Connect the OCX HD to a Windows or macOS computer.
2. Open your internet browser and navigate to https://en.antelopeaudio.com/login/
3. Login to the Antelope Audio user area with your e-mail and password. If you don't have an account, visit https://en.antelopeaudio.com/sign-up/ to create one.
4. Click on the 'Activate New Device' button.
5. Click on 'OCX HD' from the device list.
6. Download and install the Antelope Launcher application for Windows or macOS
7. Open the Antelope Launcher application and click on the 'Login' button Enter the email and password you used to login into the Antelope Audio user area and click 'Login'.
8. Click on 'Activate device'.
Note: If the OCX HD does not appear in the 'Devices' tab, click on 'Not seeing your device?' and follow the on-screen instructions
9. In the Antelope Management Wizard window, choose 'Activate device or assign features' and click 'Continue'. 9. In the subsequent window, place a checkmark next to 'Register device' and click 'Continue'
10. Upon successful activation, the final window will read 'Congratulations! You have successfully activated your device.' Click 'Done' and the activation is finished.
Please proceed with the 'Setting up after online activation is complete' chapter below to configure the OCX HD for use with your Windows or macOS computer.
Note: The OCX HD will be listed in the 'My Hardware' page of the Antelope Audio user area with its serial number and activation date