Please note that the mandatory device activation procedure requires an active Internet connection on your computer. Activating an Antelope Audio device offline is not possible. Your Zen Tour Synergy Core must be activated online to work. This chapter contains the necessary instructions:
1. Connect the Zen Tour Synergy Core to a Windows or macOS computer.
2. Open your internet browser and navigate to https://en.antelopeaudio.com/login/
3. Login to the Antelope Audio user area with your e-mail and password. If you don't have an account, visit https://en.antelopeaudio.com/sign-up/ to create one.
4. Click on the 'Activate New Device' button.
5. Click on Zen Tour Synergy Core' from the device list.
6. Download and install the Antelope Launcher application for Windows or macOS
7. Open the Antelope Launcher application and click on the 'Login' button
Enter the email and password you used to login into the Antelope Audio user area and click 'Login'.
8. Click on 'Activate device'.
9. Upon successful activation, the final window will read ‘You have successfully activated
your device. Software is required to be installed and up to date for the device to be used.'
Click 'Software Installation' to go through the rest of the setup process or ‘Install Later’ if
you prefer to postpone this step. It is available later via the launcher’s Manage Device
The following warning message advises to power off or unplug any devices connected to
the interface to avoid any potential damage during the firmware installation
process. Click ‘Continue’ when ready and go through the instructions that follow.
After the installation is complete, you can proceed with the instructions for your operating
system and configure the interface for use with your Windows or macOS computer.
Note: The Zen Tour Synergy Core will be listed in the 'My Hardware' page of the Antelope Audio
user area with its serial number and activation date.