Here you can download the Antelope Audio drivers and Antelope Audio launcher software.
Read about OS Compatibility here
Windows 10 USB Driver
Windows 10 Thunderbolt™ Driver
- PC computer with available USB 2.0/USB 3.0/3.1 or Thunderbolt™ port
- Windows 10 x64 Bit with latest Microsoft Updates
- Available Hard Drive Storage Space
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- (Minimum) CPU: Intel Core i3™ or AMD FX or Higher.
- USB 2.0 Cable [included with the purchase ] or Thunderbolt Cable [Not included Purchased Separately]
- Minimum 4 GB available Storage Space [Hard Disk Space]
- Stable Internet connection to download and update your Antelope Software.
- Core i7 or better processor recommended
Changes to system requirements may apply at any time. Antelope Audio reserves the right, to delete, change or modify content under the System Requirements page, to ensure up-to-date compatibility information.
We do recommend Internet connection to be active all the time. We do use a server update system, which works on the auto-detection process. Internet connection is required to ensure the normal update process of the Antelope Launcher Software.
In cases where internet connection can't be provided, the user will be able to use the latest installed software from the Antelope Launcher, but it may miss critical software updates.
New users of Orion Studio Synergy Core, must enable internet connection for activation process and software update. The device will not be operational if it's not updated and activated when newly purchased.
All Listed operating systems are supported, not listed operating systems may still work but we won't be able to guarantee their stability.
Antelope Audio Technical Support, reserves the right, to reject troubleshooting, in cases where recommended operating system requirements are not met.