Here you can download the Antelope Audio Drivers, Launcher software or mobile apps.
Read about OS Compatibility here
Windows 10/11 USB Driver
Windows 10/11 Thunderbolt™ Driver:
- PC computer with available USB 2.0/USB 3.0/3.1 or Thunderbolt 2™ or 3™ ports
- Windows 10/11 x64 Bit with latest Microsoft Updates
- Available Hard Drive Storage Space
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- (Minimum) CPU: Intel Core i3™ or AMD FX or Higher.
- USB 2.0 Cable [included with the purchase ] or Thunderbolt Cable [Not included Purchased Separately ]
- Minimum 4 GB available Storage Space [Hard Disk Space]
- Stable Internet connection to download and update your Antelope Software.
- Core i7 or better processor recommended
Changes to system requirements may apply at any time. Antelope Audio reserves the right to delete/change/modify content under the System Requirements page to ensure up-to-date compatibility information.
We do recommend Internet connection to be Active all the time. We do use a server update system that works on the auto-detection process. Internet connection is required to ensure the normal update process of the Antelope Launcher Software.
In cases where internet connection can't be provided, the user will be able to use the latest installed software from the Antelope Launcher but it may miss critical software updates.
New users of Orion Studio Rev.2017 must enable internet connection for Activation Process and Software Update. The device will not be operational if it's not updated & activated when newly purchased.
All Listed operating systems are supported, not listed operating systems may still work but we won't be able to guarantee their stability.
Antelope Audio Technical Support Reserves the right to reject troubleshooting when Recommended Operating System Requirements are not met.