This article will explain in details how to claim your codes for the Edge/Verge emulations. The codes are included within the device's box. In order to claim your codes you should follow the steps described below:
2. Go to the top right corner and Login to your account. If you don't have an account yet, you should create one as you will need to register your device and emulations. Also make sure you are using the same account that you have used to log into your Control Panel.
3. Once logged in, you should place your mouse over your Username in the top right corner and you should see a dropdown menu where you can find "Claim features" as displayed on the screenshot below:
4. The next window will ask you for your code, type it in carefully and then tick the box to confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions as shown on the screenshot below:
5. If you have entered your code correctly, you should see the following page, displaying your features:
6. Next, you should open your device's Control Panel and press on the Question mark located in top right corner as shown in the screenshot below:
7. After clicking the question mark,a new window will open where you should press a button named "Administration" as shown on the screenshot below:
8. Next you will see a new window , just press Continue and it would ask you what you would like to do , choose "Register device or assign features" as shown on the screenshot below:
9. Finally, if you have done everything correctly, you should see a window displaying your features. Tick the boxes and press "Continue" as shown on the screenshot below:
If you have followed all the steps , you should have all of your emulations registered to your device. Make sure you are using the same account for both the website and control panel to login. If you encounter any problems and you can't claim your codes for some reason please contact us by submitting a ticket on our Support page.