Zen Tour Quick Start
Connect the DC power source on the rear panel.
Once the DC power source is plugged in, connect Zen Tour to your computer via USB 2.0 or Thunderbolt™ (MAC) and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to antelopeaudio.com.
- Click on LOG IN and create your Antelope Audio account. If you have one please log in using your credentials.
- Go to Zen Tour product page to download and install the Antelope Audio launcher.
- When the installation is complete, start the Antelope Audio launcher and launch the control panel.
- If you have ordered Discrete 4 or 8 with Premium Upgrade Pack, you must receive a code for Premium Upgrade Pack from your dealer or firstname.lastname@example.org & activate it from your account from CLAIM FEATURES.
5. Activation Guide
It is essential to activate Zen Tour before using it. Once the DC power source is plugged and
the device is connected to your computer via USB or Thunderbolt™ follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to www.antelopeaudio.com/products/zen-tour/.
2. Download the Zen Tour Launcher.
3. Start the application (If you are on a PC install the launcher). The launcher will
automatically download the Software Control Panel.
4. You will be greeted by an Activation Screen. If you already have an Antelope Audio
account click on “Use existing Antelope ID”. Enter your information and click Continue.
If you don’t have an Antelope Audio account please enter a user ID, e-mail and
password, then click Done.
Check your email for the activation link mail and click on it. If the email does not appear
in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder.
5. Go back to the launcher and enter the required information. Click Done.
6. You’re good to go!