Discrete 8 Quick Start
Connect the DC power source on the rear panel.
Once the DC power source is plugged in, connect Discrete to your computer via USB 2.0 or Thunderbolt™ (MAC) and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to antelopeaudio.com.
- Click on LOG IN and create your Antelope Audio account. If you have one please log in using your credentials.
- Go to Discrete 8 product page to download and install the Antelope Audio launcher.
- When the installation is complete, start the Antelope Audio launcher and launch the control panel.
- If you have ordered Discrete 4 or 8 with Premium Upgrade Pack, you must receive a code for Premium Upgrade Pack from your dealer or firstname.lastname@example.org & activate it from your account from CLAIM FEATURES.
For the full user manual, click here.
Discrete 8 / 4 - User Account Creation/Software Installation & Claim Features Walkthrough
This video will guide you through the first steps of you Discrete audio interface set up Account Creation/Software Installation & Claim Features process
Discrete 8 – Control Panel Basics
This video will quickly guide you through the set up process of your brand new Discrete 8 audio interface from Antelope Audio. Learn the basics of the intuitive Discrete 8 control panel.
Thank you for visiting our quick-start guide, we hope this will get you up & running. Please visit the product user-manual page for detailed information on the software control panel and device hardware.