Discrete 4 Quick Start
Connect the DC power source on the rear panel.
Once the DC power source is plugged in, connect Discrete to your computer via USB 2.0 or Thunderbolt™ (MAC) and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to antelopeaudio.com.
- Click on LOG IN and create your Antelope Audio account. If you have one please log in using your credentials.
- Go to Discrete 4 product page to download and install the Antelope Audio and launcher.
- When the installation is complete, start the Antelope Audio launcher and launch the control panel.
- If you have ordered Discrete 4 or 8 with Premium Upgrade Pack, you must receive a code for Premium Upgrade Pack from your dealer or firstname.lastname@example.org & activate it from your account from CLAIM FEATURES.
Discrete 4 / 8- User Account Creation/Software Installation & Claim Features Walkthrough
This video will guide you through the first steps of you Discrete audio interface set up , Account Creation/Software Installation & Claim Features process.
Discrete 4 – Control Panel Basics
The Discrete 4 Control Panel is simple and elegant. It will take you no time to get used to the signal flow and all of its key features. Let us guide you through it!
Thank you for visiting our quick-start guide, we hope this will get you up & running. Please visit the product user-manual page for detailed information on the software control panel and device hardware.