- Click on the Windows Start button and choose Control Panel
- In Control Panel choose Power Options
- In Power Options, choose High Performance
- To the right, click Change Plan Settings
- Choose “Change Advanced Power Settings”
- At the top of the Advanced Settings window, change to “High Performance” in the menu
- Open USB settings> USB Selective Suspend, and change this to “Disabled”
- Open Processor Power Management > Minimum Processor State> 100%
- Click OK, then Save Changes.
Modified on: Tue, 8 May, 2018 at 6:33 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.