Discrete 4 Quick Start
Connect the DC power source on the rear panel.
Once the DC power source is plugged in, connect Discrete to your computer via USB 2.0 or Thunderbolt™ (MAC) and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to antelopeaudio.com.
- Click on LOG IN and create your Antelope Audio account. If you have one please log in using your credentials.
- Go to Discrete 4 product page to download and install the Antelope Audio driver and launcher.
- When the installation is complete, start the Antelope Audio launcher and launch the control panel.
- If you have ordered Discrete 4 or 8 with Premium Upgrade Pack, you must receive a code for Premium Upgrade Pack from your dealer & activate it from your account from CLAIM FEATURES.
For the full user manual, click here.
Introducing Discrete 4
Discrete 4 features the Antelope Audio premier real-time FPGA FX modeling iconic gear from BAE, Lang, Gyraf Audio and FET.
Discrete 4 / 8 – Quick Start
This video will guide you through the first steps of you Discrete audio interface set up process. Learn everything about the user account registration.
Discrete 4 – Control Panel Basics
The Discrete 4 Control Panel is simple and elegant. It will take you no time to get used to the signal flow and all of its key features. Let us guide you through it!
- Thunderbolt equipped MAC
- USB equipped Mac or PC
- Core 2 Duo minimum, Core i3/i5/i7/Xeon recommended
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and greater
- Windows 10