Discrete 8 Quick Start
Connect the DC power source on the rear panel.
Once the DC power source is plugged in, connect Discrete to your computer via USB 2.0 or Thunderbolt™ (MAC) and follow the steps below:
- Navigate to antelopeaudio.com.
- Click on LOG IN and create your Antelope Audio account. If you have one please log in using your credentials.
- Go to Discrete 8 product page to download and install the Antelope Audio driver and launcher.
- When the installation is complete, start the Antelope Audio launcher and launch the control panel.
- If you have ordered Discrete 4 or 8 with Premium Upgrade Pack, you must receive a code for Premium Upgrade Pack from your dealer & activate it from your account from CLAIM FEATURES.
For the full user manual, click here.
Introducing Discrete 8
Discrete 8 is a console-grade discrete microphone preamp interface which features all of the Antelope Audio premier real-time FPGA FX, including authentic models of iconic gear from BAE, Lang, Gyraf Audio and many more.
Discrete 8 – Quick Start
This video will guide you through the first steps of you Discrete 8 audio interface set up process. Learn everything about the user account registration.
Discrete 8 – Control Panel Basics
This video will quickly guide you through the set up process of your brand new Discrete 8 audio interface from Antelope Audio. Learn the basics of the intuitive Discrete 8 control panel.
- Thunderbolt equipped MAC
- USB equipped Mac or PC
- Core 2 Duo minimum, Core i3/i5/i7/Xeon recommended
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and greater
- Windows 10